AIM
Macca

SAW 3: Body Chains SAW 3: Body Chains

Not bad at all

Very well done claymation. I want to see Saw 3 so i can't see how acurate this is. None the less this will have taken you a fair amount of time to create, drawing would have been even better but this style suits the animation. The only negative points are the sound quality but the file is big enough so nothing you can do about that. :) keep up the good work.

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

Just make the Animation

I dont want this to be another fallen angel thing were the artist only leaves a trailer and never finishes or submits the fninished product to newgrounds.

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Nicely done

I remember reading about the real Mel Gibson incidentin the papers. Taking sound bites from braveheart may not be original but its dam funny.

-NoX- -NoX-

Great stuff

A riveting tale of a thief. Nice animations sounds and overall fnnish great Job.

-SmackBang-

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Brilliant

I don't remember hearing a rumour that mario had communist propaganda in it but by god your animation is superb work.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Amazing work

very nice work. I saw the relevance to the film 7 with little red riding hood slowly realising whats going on and the music getting louder.(Brad pitt slowly realising his wife got murdered by the killer). Its even the same music. Brilliant work

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

nice stuff

great animation with the speed the way it should be and the jokes whizzing so fast and in your face. Even if you haven't played metal gear solid i am pretty sure you would get the idea of the jokes here. The only bad things are the fact that the drawings are a bit dodgy sometimes. A suggestion would be for you to make parodies like this on the other metal gear solid's. Same formula and the same success probably. Great work keep up the animating

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

very nice work.

This reminds me of the submission Walk smash walk. Very good stuff with all the song created with counterstrike sounds.Sometimes the actual background map of Dust is very fuzzy. If there is any wasy you could fix tha and make it much smoother that would be good.Other than that great job.

StealthBeast responds:

I tryed, it makes the filesize bigger than it already is. Yeah I saw walk smash walk, very amusing.

Thanks for the review!

All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

yeees all ur base r belong 2 us

amazing. Superb remake of the original. Brings back soo many happy memories. Great stuff

Sonucais responds:

Ahhh... the memories...

Nuclear war Nuclear war

its ok

i am clicking five for this because the animating is good. Other than that its a bland story with really random humour