AIM
Macca

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

A masterpiece in interactive animation,

I have seen many animations on Newgrounds in my time, very select few do I feel require a review, this is one of those few. This game is impressive a large arsenal of weapons, a vulnerable barricade and some hopeless survivors that can't shoot to save themselves.

The scripting is solid, out of my full playthrough I encountered bar none glitches. The sound is all authentic weapon and gun sounds. The aesthetic side to the animation is lovely with a wide range of walking corpses, lovely looking set pieces and great guns.

My only fathoms I have with the animation would be, one I believe it was too short: don't get me wrong here short is sweet but I was expecting full annhilation from hordes of the undead. Surprisingly I lived and so did 6 other people.

In the end Its a great game for time wasting, simple but complex to complete I give this an overall ten Well done sir.

Of course, when you were testing this you must have expected such a warm reception at the internet's largest animation community that takes pride in works of art for all ;)

- :: Commando 3 :: - - :: Commando 3 :: -

superb game

spent ages playing this and thought it was excellent. I can se you got some of your unit ideas from command and conquer generals zero hour example commanche or the lazer tank. Great game and i hope you feel that all those lines of code were worth it coz they are.

Warbears Warbears

very good stuff.

every aspect of this game is near perfect and it has a good difficulty to keep you hooked for ages. Keep up the good coding

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

boring

very boring game. It has no fun objectives and gets repetitive very quickly. I don't know whats up with the zombie head thing. Is it for humour or something. Try harder. Also who the hell would buy that game? no one thats who

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

NICE

very very cool. Great idea and very strategic well done full marks for this great game

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

i like

fun game what more can i say

Madness interactive Madness interactive

very nicely done

this is an excelent game and it stays very true to the series great job. i like the weapons in the game and its cool how u can change the protagonists appearance.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

very good game

very very good game tricky but very good. Its also quite cool that a new and better version of this is on consoles now

the skullkid the skullkid

very nice

great game words cannot express how fun this is

infect. evolve. repeat. infect. evolve. repeat.

what a fun game

i like this beacuse everything is so smart in its own way and the idea is great so i give this a 5 because it deserves it by far