AIM
Macca

SAW 3: Body Chains SAW 3: Body Chains

Not bad at all

Very well done claymation. I want to see Saw 3 so i can't see how acurate this is. None the less this will have taken you a fair amount of time to create, drawing would have been even better but this style suits the animation. The only negative points are the sound quality but the file is big enough so nothing you can do about that. :) keep up the good work.

Story of Khale Trailer Story of Khale Trailer

Just make the Animation

I dont want this to be another fallen angel thing were the artist only leaves a trailer and never finishes or submits the fninished product to newgrounds.

Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Nicely done

I remember reading about the real Mel Gibson incidentin the papers. Taking sound bites from braveheart may not be original but its dam funny.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

A masterpiece in interactive animation,

I have seen many animations on Newgrounds in my time, very select few do I feel require a review, this is one of those few. This game is impressive a large arsenal of weapons, a vulnerable barricade and some hopeless survivors that can't shoot to save themselves.

The scripting is solid, out of my full playthrough I encountered bar none glitches. The sound is all authentic weapon and gun sounds. The aesthetic side to the animation is lovely with a wide range of walking corpses, lovely looking set pieces and great guns.

My only fathoms I have with the animation would be, one I believe it was too short: don't get me wrong here short is sweet but I was expecting full annhilation from hordes of the undead. Surprisingly I lived and so did 6 other people.

In the end Its a great game for time wasting, simple but complex to complete I give this an overall ten Well done sir.

Of course, when you were testing this you must have expected such a warm reception at the internet's largest animation community that takes pride in works of art for all ;)

- :: Commando 3 :: - - :: Commando 3 :: -

superb game

spent ages playing this and thought it was excellent. I can se you got some of your unit ideas from command and conquer generals zero hour example commanche or the lazer tank. Great game and i hope you feel that all those lines of code were worth it coz they are.

Warbears Warbears

very good stuff.

every aspect of this game is near perfect and it has a good difficulty to keep you hooked for ages. Keep up the good coding

Believe (StereoTactik Remix) Believe (StereoTactik Remix)

Pleasure to the ears

Having enjoyed the preview I find this very satisfying, good job. The time this took you to make shows in the music.

StereoTactik responds:

Don't forget to click the stars!!!